You can make cannabutter with the following:
28g cannabis bud
1 lb butter
A Crock Pot
- Take your cannabis and finely grind it.
- Place the cannabis on a baking sheet inside the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. This will decarboxylate it.
- Put the cannabis inside a crock pot, and 1lb butter, and set on medium heat.
- Basically, let this cook for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place the cheese cloth over the mouth of the pot, and let it fall inside a bit (make a cone shape). And then secure with an elastic.
- Next, pour the cannabis butter from the crock pot into the mason jar, sieving it through the cheese cloth. Go a cup at a time.
- Take the elastic off, and give the cheese cloth a final squeeze.
- Lastly, seal the mason jar with a lid and store in the freezer until needed.